• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Silver Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess you just magically spawned into the right seat of an airbus huh? We aren't flying anything that wasn't given to us by our humble brethren at mainline. Schmuck...
Lame. Yes, I started at a regional, but I never had the gall to call ANOTHER regional out as being bottom barrel for pay. Someone wants opinions on Silver Airways, the bottom feeding comments don't belong.

Said the guy who works at a "bottom feeder" LCC !
Do you know something I don't? Last I checked, I make more then my counterparts at US Air, United, Frontier, and Spirit.

Flyer,

Bottom feeder means any new national airline that starts up. Didn't you know that? ;). I admit I didn't know much about VX before going out there. Their pay may be a hair low, but I certainly wouldn't call going after pax through customer service and ammenities a "bottom-feeding" airline. If you call undercutting prices bottom-feeding, then there are a lot of those types out there.

If you like getting paid s**t and having 10 days off a month than Silver is for you! Plus the chief will call you on unrecorded lines to tell you you are not working enough.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back