Signature

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

400A

As many of you have seen, Signature Flight Support bought Hawker-Beechcraft's FBO chain. We are based at one of these locations and really did not want to pack up and move because of being based at the Service Center for our Premier. Is anyone on here a Signature base customer that can give me any suggestions of how to try and avoid their insane fuel pricing? I have heard that Signature does not accept ANY Contract fuel cards, is that true? Thanks in advance.

400A

I know for a fact they don't take UVair! Others, I am not too sure about.....If they do, it would be like a $4.00/gal difference in fuel price! Those guys don't even give you any fore play when they rape you! Just kidding, they are my all-time favorite FBO.

They will, in some cases, give a discount to base customers. We got a whole one dollar off in Vegas. Most of the time we just went to Atlantic, where we were not based, to buy our fuel. Signature, to my knowledge does not take ANY contract fuel.. as the previous poster said, they even charge you if you ask for the lube first. We avoid signature if at all possible.

in my experience signature does not take any contract fuel. you do however get avtrip points, overcooked cookies, old popcorn, sometimes a smile with your service as they charge on average 7.50 for jeta and $350 handling charge for their inconvience of having to deal with you.One based customer when asked for a little discount at MMU was laughed all the way to his plane. Now they tanker fuel into home base sad very sad.

in my experience signature does not take any contract fuel. you do however get avtrip points, overcooked cookies, old popcorn, sometimes a smile with your service as they charge on average 7.50 for jeta and $350 handling charge for their inconvience of having to deal with you.One based customer when asked for a little discount at MMU was laughed all the way to his plane. Now they tanker fuel into home base sad very sad.

We are based at one and still get it up the a$$ big time. Our "discounted" fuel price is just over $1.00 off retail!

We always come back with excess fuel. And yes, most if not all do accept AVTRIP points. Too bad they don't accrue on the amount of money you spend like hotel points do....

The only good thing about this is that it makes it easy to figure out where/how much fuel to buy on the road.

Better grab a spot at Hill before they are all gone.

Or, better, ask the line guys to tug you to Hill for fuel and then back to pick up the boss...

I am sorry to hear that Signature got that facility. I heard that a number of good operators were bidding on it.

Better grab a spot at Hill before they are all gone.

Or, better, ask the line guys to tug you to Hill for fuel and then back to pick up the boss...

I am sorry to hear that Signature got that facility. I heard that a number of good operators were bidding on it.

There are some Signatures that accept contract fuel programs. I've purchased fuel at APA for less than $4.00 per gallon, and also FLL was cheap (for S. Florida).

I just looked and the price at APA with Avfuel contract today is $4.69/gal. under 1,000 gallons. So they DO accept contract fuel at some locations, but most they don't.

P.S. I just looked at FLL and the price today is $4.16 for 300 gallons and up. Again, Avfuel contract.

There are some Signatures that accept contract fuel programs. I've purchased fuel at APA for less than $4.00 per gallon, and also FLL was cheap (for S. Florida).

I just looked and the price at APA with Avfuel contract today is $4.69/gal. under 1,000 gallons. So they DO accept contract fuel at some locations, but most they don't.

P.S. I just looked at FLL and the price today is $4.16 for 300 gallons and up. Again, Avfuel contract.

Wow...didn't know this. We gave up looking at Signature locations because none of them offered any contract fuel. We'll keep an eye out now....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back