• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Signature Flight support

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least you have a Union? WTF? You think having a Union is a good thing? What has the Union done for you? Let's see, you are the largest Frac, the only one with a Union, and the lowest paid and you have been the lowest paid for quite some time now. Why are you talking like having a union is a good thing? NJA fired their 1st Union and the 2nd one is not doing any better. The senior guys that were running the Union took care of themselves on the BBJ, but so what, that has not helped the people like you, at the bottom of the totem pole.

As for the signature issue, it makes me sick. All the patriots talking about USA this and USA that, but they go to Signature like a hungry baby does to its mom boob. Signature is foreign owned, arrogant, and quick to bend over the dumb pilots here and do it with a smile on their face. They are always the highest priced FBO on the field, not by a few cents, but typically by 20% or more. Netjets negotiated a fuel price with Signature, and good for them. They were allowed to do so because of the massive volume they'll bring.

Gulfstream 200 said:
hey at least I have a Union buddy.

You wait, our contract is going to be HUGE (like your moms a$$)

- If not we walk and shut this place down!!! -

you wait.

I certainly do not have a fight in this union issue but I personally would not take great pride in having a union fight my battles for me. I have always felt that "labor unions" were just that...for the less fortunate laborers in this country...like maybe 40-50 years ago when they were needed. Not for highly educated, trained and motivated aviation professionals. While airline unions have done some wonderful things in the safety arena I also believe they have contributed to the airline crisis with their demands for exorbitant salaries and handout work rules. Management is to blame as well. Not trying to fan an flames just an observation.

Learjet Pilot said:
The biggest way to save money on fuel is to stay away from signature flight support. 5.96 a gallon yesterday in SFO talk about f**king price gouging. We all should stick together and boycott buying fuel and or even going to their fbo unless it is a absolute must. I dont ever buy gas there and never will, and avoid them at all cost. I hate them with a passion

you should have Pi$$ed them off by saying. "no thanks, were going to hop over to KOAK to get our gas!

O.K. guys.. Settle down... G200 is not a union member by any means. He was simply having some fun.. Relax...

h25b said:
O.K. guys.. Settle down... G200 is not a union member by any means. He was simply having some fun.. Relax...

aww....ya blew my cover...

PS - I like that new Avatar.

a whip full a brew...priceless.

:) .

Gulfstream 200 said:
aww....ya blew my cover...

PS - I like that new Avatar.

a whip full a brew...priceless.

:) .

All of the helpful information you provide to this forum and this is the treatment you receive...

Only problem with the new avatar is you have to look closely to recognize the contents of the "whip."

Signature MMU just quoted me $5.27 a gallon inclusive for 300 gallons to waive the $325 fee on a Hawker. Whaddaya gonna do ? The boss still wants to go there. I avoid them whenever possible. The regional rep came to sell the CP at the charter outfit where I used to work and said "but we've got Hyper Power fuel pricing !" He shrugged and kicked her out. Hope NutJets keeps 'em in business.

While I would not want to defend Signature and their pricing, the basics are that fuel prices are only marginally set by the FBO. Our FBO was leveled with a 30% increase this year in basic rent.

Signature likes to be on some major airports and these airports are hurting and putting it on the FBO..

It's called Signature because you can't leave there without giving them one...

Had a pickup at Signature BNA this morning. Hopped up from BHM and was only going to PDK so we didn't need any gas. Figured I'd pay the $250 ramp fee and at least get a GPU out of the deal.

We got a GPU allright. A $105 GPU.

I hate that frickin place. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back