Sick calls and non reving.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

regionallifer

Was wondering who has access to pax manifest logs? I have a ID 90 on an airline not associated with my own and need to use it while I'm 'sick'. I've exhausted every leagl option I had to do this on the up and up, now I'm left in this situation.

Can the CPO or mgmt. request this info from another airline if they smell a rat??? I figure they've got other things to do then track one sick call in an airline with thousands. Besides, I've only been sick three times in 12 months. If we only had humane personal leave days I wouldn't have this problem....:(

P.S. Please save the 'lucky to have a job stuff'. I'm the best man in a wedding and have to do this.

If you have been asking for this day off and it has been turned down and now you don't show, I think you better have things covered as you employer is bound to dig deeper. Make sure you go and get a legit sick note for starters.

My company does not know I wanted the day off as I have not spoken with our schedulers or planners - no trip drop was submitted. Didn't want to expose my self there.

regionallifer said:
Besides, I've only been sick three times in 12 months.

3 times in a year???? Perhaps you should start taking some vitamins....

J/K:D :D :D

If you have not asked for the day off with your company, then call in. Then JUMPSEAT on ANOTHER carrier. Don't use the ID90. They will never know, but use caution.

Latest resources

Back