• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

SIC type

countbat

Alea Jacta Est
Total Time
Enough
Can someone give up the SIC type on license? Let's say if there is a full CE-500 and SIC LR-25, can the LR-25 be eliminated at license owner's request?

DrProc

Total Time
Can someone give up the SIC type on license? Let's say if there is a full CE-500 and SIC LR-25, can the LR-25 be eliminated at license owner's request?

Sure, contact OKC and they can remove any ratings...but why?

countbat

Alea Jacta Est
Total Time
Enough
Because many stupid foreign countries consider that a restriction on your license and it is not worthy spending the extra money to get full type specially if is not needed.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Dont even need to go through OKC just make an appointment with your local FSDO, you will be in and out in less then 30 minutes, bring your passport with. And while you are there get them to add the English proficient to your license if you have not already done so.

J.Otto

Total Time
once its removed, you can no longer reinstate it right? i know its a silly rating to apease icao standards. but has it been that problematic to have on your ticket or just embarrasing. i want types not sic's ratings. so i understand i guess.