shuttle disaster

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jsoceanlord

several months ago i found a book called; 1000 free things you can get from the government.

one of the things was; an application to be an astronaut.

this book said that john denver once applied. i applied and received a package a month laterthat happened to include the crew photo for the ill fated columbia shuttle (this all took place before the crach). the picture's been taped to my refrigerator since, but I took it down today.

i don't know what my point is - not everything has to have a point all the time. the gal from India was too cool.

Maybe he's just trying to increase his post count so he can be "top poster." If this is the case it looks like we're in for A LOT more of his mindless posts.

maybee it was just a dream of his... The other night I was a cardiologist and had just completed a nine hour heart operation... As I greeted the patients family and then proceeded to say that I was very pleased I then took off the grubs and went out to my 2003 Mercedes Benz 500SL waiting in my special "chair of the dept. parking space " and then I woke up - D@@@@mmmm it I knew it was too good to be true-

so much for dreaming....

3 5 0 :D :D

I can't even remember how much time my patient had spent on on the heart-lung machine in the O.R. while the heart was stopped . I do remember telling his family though that since we were able to make all the needed repairs/corrections that his recovery time should be a little quicker than average...

I can vaguely also remember telling his family that after the first 24 hours (which are crucial) we should know much more ! ! !There's also a risk that a heart, weakened by the stress of surgery, might suddenly quit pumping. Infection, pneumonia and stroke are additional worries... ( I didn't tell em this though) -

ahhaaa

:D :D :D

jeeezzzz- you always wake up at the good times then back to reality-

3 5 0

Deep thoughts...by Jsoceanlord

Latest resources

Back