Shuttle America Class Dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mav204

Any news on when Shuttle America will be conducting new hire class dates? Looking at applying with them, but would like as much info as possible before commiting myself. Only serious posts, please no bashing which I know everyone loves to do.

You apply to Republic Airways Holding and then they throw you into a class for one of the certificates. I do not believe you can apply only to Shuttle America or Republic.

There is a Republic class starting on or around November 28th. I do not know when the next Shuttle class is. There are still a whole bunch of Shuttle SAAB pilots that still do not have class dates though. Since we are all F/Os I would imagine it will be a while before F/Os are coming off the street again.

Just my $.02

SlapShot,

Are you guys paid guarantee at least while waiting for a 170 class? Have they given any kind of a time frame to get you thru training? Started INDOC yet?

Are you guys paid guarantee at least while waiting for a 170 class?

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

I don't know when the next New Hire class is; but they are conducting interviews at this time. Just keep sending your stuff in. After the interview they will call you for a class date, at which time you'll find out weather your going to E170 class or E145/135 class.

Best of Luck.

when you do the web application, do you get a confirmation e-mal or any responce that they have recieved the application?
And what is the turn around time from applying to getting a phone interview or actual interview?

with the MDA filings in favor of the sale, what is the word on the street at REP/Shuttle about future class dates, and how long are people swimming?

Latest resources

Back