Shuttle Am/Republic (DL) to start SLC-MZT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

General Lee

Just read that Delta and Shuttle America just filed with the DOT to get rights to fly from SLC to Mazatlan, Mexico starting around December 1st. That would go well with the daily Delta 738 service to PVR, SJD(cabo), and CUN from SLC also. (CR7 during the Summer to Cabo, then 738 Nov 1st) So, I guess we now have an idea of where the E170s may be going---thru SLC from CHM, IND, and now MZT. Where are Comair's E170s?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Biatch5 said:
A little late Generall Lee

Already a thread on that :)

Thanks, I was 2 minutes late......I was writing my response when he posted his.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
Just read that Delta and Shuttle America just filed with the DOT to get rights to fly from SLC to Mazatlan, Mexico starting around December 1st. That would go well with the daily Delta 738 service to PVR, SJD(cabo), and CUN from SLC also. (CR7 during the Summer to Cabo, then 738 Nov 1st) So, I guess we now have an idea of where the E170s may be going---thru SLC from CHM, IND, and now MZT. Where are Comair's E170s?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Where did you find this info? Is it posted online someplace? Were there any other Shuttle America routes posted?

chperplt said:
Always have to stir the pot, don't you? Can't find anything else to do with your time??

Thanks Mel Gibson. My job here is to stir interest and debate. And, why do you still care? You'll be in the left seat of an MD80 going to Bismark from LAS in a year or so.

Bye Bye--General Lee

No Mel Gibson here...... I'm promoting Passion of the Stern.

I don't care.... Just curious why you like to start sh!t is all.

Yes... I'll be in the left seat of an MD80 going to Bismark in a year... then 35 minutes later on my way home!!

Latest resources

Back