Shut down the TMU NOW!!! they are idiots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LJ45

The TMU in Washington is out of control. They are trying to do some type of power grab and must be shutdown now. They must be getting paid by the broke airlines, under the table, to punish corporate aviation. Misery loves company as the say...

They want a fight, then they will have one.

The TMU in Washington is out of control. They are trying to do some type of power grab and must be shutdown now. They must be getting paid by the broke airlines, under the table, to punish corporate aviation. Misery loves company as the say...

They want a fight, then they will have one.

Good luck with that one. Take a look at JFK these days and tell me they are out of punish corporate aviation. They are punishing everyone there, and the airlines have no clue that they are doing it. Their plans look good on paper and in TELECONs, but in reality, they just dont work.

Jesus, where'd all these black helocopters come from????

RV

BTW, They only suck on weekends when there is training going on and the most junior people are on.

RV

been there done that at JFK... 1 ground freq. is a joke. Why do they need two tower frequency's and one ground? It should be the other way around.

JFK...get a second ground freq. like all the other real airports.

been there done that at JFK... 1 ground freq. is a joke. Why do they need two tower frequency's and one ground? It should be the other way around.

JFK...get a second ground freq. like all the other real airports.

Actually, most times now they have 2 gnd freqs too, .65 and .9. But they are both a joke too!!!

I must of missed something....is there some sort of ATC slowdown in the NE these days? I've had to divert due to fuel 4 times in 2 weeks now.

There is no slow down. TMU does what the Towers and approach controllers tell them to do. IF SFO is fogged in, they can only accept like 25 arrivals an hour unless they are running PRM's. As for the rest of the country.....the NE has been getting ugly WX so has ATL. With choke point routes and GDP's, I got to tell you, we can only handle so many planes.

Latest resources

Back