• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shopping in uniform/ asa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good grief...another bunch of "too cool for school" responses. Yes, there are some toolbags out there. But we're not f-ing Bruce Wayne. Ostentatious behavior doesn't make us awesome, but neither does anonymity. I wish our colleagues would spend their time worrying about wearing the uniform correctly rather than when they should. And, yes...I realize that the thread was designed as a "SureJet" joke.
Speak for yourself. I am Bruce Wayne, and I am meeting Cat Woman (Julie Newmar) tonight for some catatonic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L3UrW_jCDY

It's funny how you guys actually start talking about the topic. It's a joke thread, nobody cares about ASA and Sure jet, and your uniform.
The fact that there are responses is proof that somebody does care. Just because YOU don't want to talk about it, doesn't mean others don't. You aren't the center of the universe.

We get it. You're so above it that you have to stoop way down and comment on how far beneath you commenting on it would be.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I was once asked if I was in the Australian military. I forgot to take my shoulder thingies off and got a late dinner at a chain restaurant in the mid-west. Shoulda' rolled with it.

:laugh:

At my last job, I stopped at the gas station by our overnight hotel in Plattsburgh, NY, because it was literally the only place open on Christmas Eve. As I went to pay for my can of Dinty Moore (sadly, the best thing they had), the guy behind the counter asked, "Are you in the Navy?"

:confused:

Yup, parked the sub under the ice in the lake... :rolleyes:

Are there actually morons out there who go out of their way to change out of their uniform to run into a store for a loaf of bread?

Yup, always stop home first, it only takes a few extra minutes to get out of the monkey suit. On the other hand, I feel uncomfortable in Walmart just wearing a plain suit and tie...

Latest resources

Back