• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shooting On Aa Jet!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was it an accident!! What do these people thing the FAMs got a bunch of Barney Fife's up there?!?!?

These news people are something. Their level of aviation knowlege is impecable.

Now you know how us military types feel when they report on the war. No wonder we're "losing."

Well, we have Mike Boyd on Fox News he has a private pilots licence and used to work for AA and is now an Aviation Security Expert...........he will have this all cleared up for us..........just watch!

good point they can't get that right either!

Suspect killed according to Fox.

MSNBC saying he was killed. Look there is no way those FAMs don't kill the guy, that is their training.

Passenger on the telephone with MSNBC says that as soon as the plane reached the gate the dude got up and then frantically ran to the front of the plane with arms failing. His wife was screaming, "my husband, my husband" when she saw the 2 FAMs get up and go after him. My guess... drunk dude wanted off the plane.

We'll see but based on everything we hear so far it seems more than justified even if the end results prove sad and tragic.

Thank god boyd made his way to the scene! Now he is a "security" expert?! Somehow he is going to blame this guys dimentia on the high casm of 50 seat rjs...tool

Latest resources

Back