• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shooting at LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Probably a disgruntled DHS worker with an extensive background check, got his weapon from Holder's ARs R 'Us in Mexico, and just got the letter cancelling his health insurance.

You about covered teh bases! XD

Is that what the voices in your head say, or AM radio?

The difference between this guy and the statist boot lickers who blame every murderous rampage on the right is that he is not serious.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/05/04/l...-role-in-failed-times-square-car-bomb-attack/

"Bloomberg wondered aloud if the culprit behind the Times Square car bomb was ?a mentally deranged person or somebody with a political agenda that doesn?t like the health-care bill or something.?

"Over at the Nation, Robert Dreyfuss kiboshed the possibility that the attempted bombing was an act of Islamic terrorism, arguing instead that it was ?either a lone nut job or a member of some squirrely branch of the Tea Party, anti-government far right."

From Washington and Lee University law professor Timothy Stoltzfus Jost:
"If, as I believe much more likely, the bomb was placed by a right-wing lunatic,"

Election Ink?s Jason Levin claimed Monday that:
Anonymous sources have reported that a suspect is currently being questioned in the Bridgeport / New Haven CT area. The suspect is a middle age white male, has a history of strong political views, and considers himself a Sarah Palin Tea Party express activist

The voices indeed, inbredable crank.

Can't wait for Piers Morgan to rail against AR15s again. Oh wait they are already illegal in California. HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?! I think Piers mind will explode...

Who cares what he thinks, he can go back to England. Chaps my ass when foriegners come over and run their mouth about what happens here. Go worry about your own f@cking country.

Who cares what he thinks, he can go back to England. Chaps my ass when foriegners come over and run their mouth about what happens here. Go worry about your own f@cking country.

What if I said that's how about half the countries in the world feels about us?

If you're feeling a slight discomfort, it's called cognitive dissonance. Ignore it. Take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

LOL at your angst about what the following groups of people think of America, her history, freedoms, liberty, success, riches, beauty and religious freedom:

dictators
despots
communist regimes
muslim theocrazies
illiterates
criminals
criminally stupid
ignorant of freedom, capitalism and responsibilities
narco states
jealous failed nations and their obtuse peasantry

Self hatred. You are filthy with it, Inbredable Crank!

Another member of the coalition of the ignorant

Everyone is crazy but you, Tweaker.

Only one of the mentioned groups is crazy. The rest are simply evil or irrelevant.

That you cannot fathom their existence is a personal limitation that in no way alters reality. But as it seems to sooth you, I suppose it is "a good thing." - Martha Stewart.

That you give weight to their admiration or lack thereof for our country, well, that is just immature and ludicrous.

Only one of the mentioned groups is crazy. The rest are simply evil or irrelevant.

That you cannot fathom their existence is a personal limitation that in no way alters reality. But as it seems to sooth you, I suppose it is "a good thing." - Martha Stewart.

That you give weight to their admiration or lack thereof for our country, well, that is just immature and ludicrous.

My box of crayons had 64 colors. Yours has two. (Note the verb tense.)

Latest resources

Back