• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shirts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The CrewGear® Brand Oxford Cloth Pilot Shirts are the finest quality aviator shirts available ...anywhere...at any price! CrewGear® pilot shirts were designed by 30 years of input from crew members. CrewGear’s pilot shirts offer traditional styling with features that will keep you comfortable and looking sharp hour after hour. Details include extra-long tails to keep your pilot shirt tucked in while you're reaching and pivoting within the cockpit, double cross-stitched “tough as nails” buttons that don't pop off, and easily accessible pockets to organize your crew gear. Our topstitched pilot shirts also include a true double yolk for comfortable shoulder “wiggle & stretch” room. Plus, our legendary 60% combed cotton/40% polyester oxford weave will maintain its shape and stay crisp and comfortable all day long. Our aviator shirts also include:
  • Single needle tailoring for lasting wear & polished professional look
  • Original custom flap pockets: Opening behind left pocket is perfect for stowing sunglasses without fumbling for buttons
  • Standard right flap pocket
  • Double pen slots
  • Neck sizes: 15-18-1/2
  • Made in USA
The CrewGear short sleeve pilot shirts are only $25.95 and the CrewGear long sleeve oxford pilot shirts are only $29.50

Thanks for this one, I'm gonna try them. I prefer a button down collar and aside from Landerwood they aren't easy to find. Landerwood has great service but I'd like to give something different a try, the last order I had is not holding up as well as the previous.

landerwood.com is based in CLT, Super guys, one use to be a neighbor, They were made in BWI at one time!

I bought many before they switched suppliers, still got boxes of them in the stash upstairs from the commuter days where I had a uniform allowance, Now I'm scared to use them due to "the dance with the dirty bird" (Walk around) ruining them with the Gear Grease EVERYWHERE!

Reminds me of the Seinfeld Episode where Elaine can no longer get the contraceptive Sponge! She judged guys if they were worthy of a Sponge!

Good Luck to everyone... I've worn almost every brand, most are crap!!!

Later,
KBB

Alright my shirts are getting a bit nasty. Time to buy a few but I have not gotten any in a long time so where is the best place / price ??

I need to order some. Who has the best looking, and not paper thin?

I have pilot house but someone said they are not as good now?

Last edited:
I need to order some. Who has the best looking, and not paper thin?

I have pilot house but someone said they are not as good now?

Sad thing is I still have not ordered any!!! Found some old ones and had the dry cleaner really do some good work on them but now I am going to buy and look at this old resurrected tread thanks!!

Sad thing is I still have not ordered any!!! Found some old ones and had the dry cleaner really do some good work on them but now I am going to buy and look at this old resurrected tread thanks!!

I guess i will be ordering Pilot house shirts, if I can not find one that sounds better.

Landerwood used to be good but their quality and service has become unreliable.

I buy 100% cotton wrinkle free "Travler" white shirts from Joseph a Bank.. But only when they are on sale buy 1 get two free. Then I have a local seamstress sew epaulets on them. I know several others who do the same.

The Commander is the shirt I like as well. (Not to be confused with the Van Heusen Aviator, a paper-thin, short-tailed piece of crap that I'd never recommend.) There seems to be a shortage of them all over; Pilot House has them in a few sizes (including mine, fortunately).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back