Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Workin'Stiff

Fire in 'da hole!!!!
Hey guys, I'm trying to find someone that wouldn't mind playing host for a day... I make aircraft stickers of pictures that I take. Needless to say, I don't see too many Talons or Tweets anywhere near the Detroit area and catching one at a civi airport is nearly impossible. So I'm looking to find someone that could get me on base and "possibly" get me near a runway during some ops of these aircraft... The beer is on me that night... :beer: Along with whatever stickers or magnets you guys want!

Last edited:
You make some Q400 stickers and magnets in the new Island Air livery and we'll find a way to get you out to Hickam......oh and you'll need to bring that free beer too. Something from the mainland like Shiner Bock. :beer:

I'm a T-38 dude at KSPS. PM me if you need more info. I can help out.

I'm on leave until next Tuesday.

RJP- As soon as they take delivery and I can get a couple pics of them, consider it done. But I've got pics of most of the equipment you guys fly out there. I do need some KC-10's to photography also....

Workin'Stiff said:
RJP- As soon as they take delivery and I can get a couple pics of them, consider it done. But I've got pics of most of the equipment you guys fly out there. I do need some KC-10's to photography also....

Yes..Id love to get a KC-10 magnet!

Well, as soon as I get get the trainers done, I'll be looking for help with the KC-10's... Anyone based at McGuire or Travis would be a big help at that point... Atleast, I think that's where these "heavies" are located...

For the rest of my military stickers and magnets that I have available check out http://www.tahansen.com/products/usaf/index.htm

Keep checkin' back... I'm always out takin' pics...

Latest resources

Back