Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

She doesn't make a typical flight attendant.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Speaking as an active tennis player, I agree that the foot fault was a bad call, but I don't think that they should ignore the rules of the game because it's a close match.

There is no question that it was a bad call by the lineswoman; there was no foot fault. But you can't ask a line judge to ignore the rules of the game under certain circumstances. That would be like ignoring the fact that a wide receiver stepped out of bounds on his way to the end zone.

As for the racist comments, it's terrible. Some of the most racist people in the whole country are from minority groups. It just so happens that in this case, it is a bunch of racist white folks showing their true colors.

Tennis? The only good thing about it is Anna Kournikova in a skirt. Thats it. Its for women and weennies.

ITS FOOTBALL SEASON

I agree with your last statements. But in regard to the foot fault: having served as a line judge and ranked nationally on the circuit(in my glory years) - NO one calls foot faults when the game is so close and near end even if they step over by 5 inches.
Well that explains a lot about you...

just kidding, bro... :D

Latest resources

Back