• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

SG D.Q.'d me...but maybe not (update)...

javajake28

Total Time
A couple of months ago I posted saying how the SG at training command Dq'd me 2 days before the board met in November, now, a couple of months later, some good advice to those on the board here, and a few days of calling everyone and their uncle and bugging them I got scheduled for an FC-1 at an AF base and everyone there was amazingly friendly and helpful and now I'm just waiting for word on a waiver.

Anyone have any idea how long that takes (took the physical about 4 weeks ago) and is there anyway to speed things up? I'm getting old and am worried if they do waiver me I may be too old! What about an age waiver for an OTS applicant? and what can I do to "help" my recruiter to keep supporting me on this?

Thanks.