Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No they don't, but they should.

Agreed.

I guess my point was it's another case of sloppy journalism. In the wake of the colgan crash I thought news outlets would pay more attention to who is actually operating the flight. It took me a whopping 30 seconds of searching the Internet to figure it out.

Agreed.

I guess my point was it's another case of sloppy journalism. In the wake of the colgan crash I thought news outlets would pay more attention to who is actually operating the flight. It took me a whopping 30 seconds of searching the Internet to figure it out.

It's been over a year, and ticket prices dropped 3 dollars so they decided outsourcing isnt' so bad after all.

Agreed.

Just think of it as "info-tainment." It's hard to get an emotional reaction when they have all the facts. There's very little real journalism practiced anymore, it just doesn't sell.

Latest resources

Back