• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Serious Violations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where might one find similar letters for other 135 operators who've been served revocation letters. Need to check into something.

That just goes to show how important it is to CYA. The letter specifically mentions several of the pilots that violated regs, and I would bet they were charged and violated as well. Being a company man with some operators means that you value your job more than you certificate..

The letter specifically mentions several of the pilots that violated regs, and I would bet they were charged and violated as well

Yep,I wonder how far back the FAA will go to investigate if pilots were knowingly flying unsafe aircraft simply because they needed a job/flight time.

I am sure glad I didnt know that this company and their aircraft were unsafe prior to anyone losing their lives as a result of this company.

Last edited:
Yep,I wonder how far back the FAA will go to investigate if pilots were knowingly flying unsafe aircraft simply because they needed a job/flight time.

I am sure glad I didnt know that this company and their aircraft were unsafe prior to anyone losing their lives as a result of this company.

I am sure they are glad they were not blessed by your master of aviation skills and judgment. The perfect world you live in must be a magical place.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Last edited:
Dont be skeerd,karma might miss knockin on your door......naaah

....and to think,I almost went applied at AIr Trek when I needed a job.Lukily,I didnt desire to be a pilot that bad.It has obviously paid off for me to take a route that did not involve going through the doors at that company.
I wonder if the FAA or the judge involved with this case will call on you to fill them in on all the things that went on during your tenure there.(This may very well happen now that your wish finally came true.)

Last edited:
Yep,I wonder how far back the FAA will go to investigate if pilots were knowingly flying unsafe aircraft simply because they needed a job/flight time....

Heck, those captains were knowing flying trips after they FAILED their PC's!!!

Which tells me they were likely taking their PC's with either the FAA or in a sim with a check airman (since a company check airman would have pencil whipped the PC).

How in the world did those pilots NOT think they would get caught. Heck, they were all busting rides and kept on flying.

Incredible.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder about any pilots that ever worked there.
Like I said,I wonder how far the FAA will go back with these enfocements.
When I first started flying,I remember hearing about AirTrek and people were saying "if you want to rack up hours until you can find another gig",that was the place to go....but these sources went on to say that the planes were junk and they were on the edge of being legal......I passed .....even in the early days of my career,I knew that getting killed,killing others,bending an airplane,or getting a blemish on my record was not worth a measly job,even if it meant a better job down the road......this is proof,I made the right choice by NOT even applying to Air Trek no matter how desperate I was for a job or flight time.
There have been many fortunate/lucky things that have happend to me in my career and in life but I can assure you it was not luck that kept me from working at AirTrek.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back