Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Serious Pilot Shortage at PSA - Ramping Hiring Off the Street...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyChicaga said:
I think he meant as opposed to bringing on furloughed UAIR pilots...
Oh, okay...makes sense to me.

The ATP thing for PSA

Has been dropped.

BankAccount=0 send your resume on in, you might be suprised.

That is of course if you would like to.

Regards

Smoking Man said:
Has been dropped.

BankAccount=0 send your resume on in, you might be suprised.

That is of course if you would like to.

Regards
You can be sure they are going to get a resume from me this week. You guys have been taunting me all year as I hold short at CAK for the landing Bluestreakxxx on final 23. If they'll have me I can't wait to share a cockpit with you guys. After taking a year out of my job search to help out in the family biz, I think my resume is is going to be like the plague on HR departments fax machines from here on out. :) It's just too bad I won't get the chance to actually fly one of the 328's that are being tucked away back on the ramp at CAK, they look like a sweet bird.......

PSA interviewing this week

PSA is interviewing in Ft. Lauderdale this Wednesday and Thursday (June 23rd and 24th).

Last edited:
The Mins posted are the bear minimums. There used to be a deal back with UND and Purdue years ago, but that has ceased. If the mins are not met, they will not look at your resume.

Got this info from one of the HR guys.

I think the firm has changed, according to the person doing the interviews, send it in the worst they can say is no thanks.

As far as the US Air mainline APL, I'm on it and I did get the FO offer but no offer for capt as of yet. It is true that many of the APL guys are either with Southwest, JB, Airtran, or like myself have found a great 91 job. Most APL guys might consider a capt slot but very few will go for the FO spot. Most of us are older now with families and alot of luggage and 30K a year is not an option anymore. A capt position in the 50-60K might attract a few till we figure what this crazy industry is doing. Good luck to all.

Latest resources

Back