• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

september 11th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I normally watch the video of the US bombing Iraq and killing over 100,000 civilians. I sometimes watch PBS on the documentaries of lynchings and Native american genocides that totalled over a million people. If i am lucky, i put it on the history channel and watch how the Japanese were put into internment camps. I then sometimes watch documentaries on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Lastly, i read on flightinfo on how the US civilians suffered because of our good will and how 19 terrorists (idiots) together with an attention seeking group (without any just cause) seem to get americans pissed off and want to kill more people.

Other than that, i go along with my life....peace

I'm an "ignorant ACLU creep" of which you speak. Interestingly enough, it outrages me that Americans have forgotten about 9/11 as well. Had we remembered who was responsible for 9/11, I'm confident we would have never attacked Iraq.

Even bleeding heart liberals want justice for 9/11. In fact, I'd like to see each one of them executed. But harassing people simply because they (vaguely) share a religion with those responsible is truly ignorant. Neo-Cons and their Fox news heroes like to make it seem that those of us from the left don't give a sh!t about the victims of 9/11. Nothing could be further from the truth - that video brought back some bad memories for me as well, and really made me think. But if it reminds us of anything, it should be that our policy in dealing with terrorism creates far more terrorists than we kill - and another attack is a certainty. Unfortunate but true.

As a final note, I don't write this to enflame the liberal/conservative ideology war, but rather to stress that we're probably far more alike that you think. This coming from a guy who spent three years in graduate school studying political public opinion.

Safe flying everyone!

When did you get back from Camp Casey pookie ? Ain't freedom great ! While the rest of us AMERICANS are pissed off and killing those who would harm you, enjoy sitting there on your fat bass watchin documentaries on things you will never understand.
First of all AMERICAN troops Must follow RULES OF ENGAUGEMENT. We do not kill civilians they are collateral damage. It cannot be avoided ! Unless the civilians remove themselves from the combat area. THEY KNOW THEY ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE !!! or they are too stupid to know any better and thats where Darwinism takes effect.
(But I've seen lots of suicide bombings on TV. no civilians killed there.)
Hirosima and Nagasaki were trajic events that killed many civilians but they were producing war supplies and thus Thier city was targeted for destuction. This event did stop the war. QUICK FAST AND IN A HURRY !
Native Americans just got HUCKED plain and simple but they are a PROUD race and now FIGHT and DIE with us to protect FREEDOM. They dont just sit around watchin TV pissin and moanin about how bad they were treated 200 years ago. IT WAS A DISGRACE but you can't change history you must press on.
The Muslims should be rounded up and put in camps just like the Japanese on the History channel. They are the ones that will KILL YOU given the chance Einstien ! Thats why we put criminals in jail, so they're all in the same place and they can't roam the streets looking for thier next target. Oh and before you go off everyone in prison did'nt do anything wrong they are all there because they were FRAMED !
SO enjoy you're little life made possible by all those people on TV that were killed and suffered in some way. All of those who died a horrific death give us a reason to fight and die so that our children may never have to bear witness to suffering of the will of EVIL people. However, they must allways be ready to fight with the knowledge of history from the victory and defeat of prior battles.
And finally I don't know any Americans that want to kill poeple except murderers unless those poeple want to kill us first. Not to mention it's against the law. Then it becomes kill or be killed and I know which one I choose. The fact is people are killed in wars and the object is to kill them first, very simple game but very hard to play.
There will be no PEACE untill the WAR is over.

"The Muslims should be rounded up and put in camps just like the Japanese on the History channel. They are the ones that will KILL YOU given the chance Einstien !"

Here's a better idea - let's round up all of the biggoted, racist, nazis such as yourself and put you guys in a camp. No need to feed you - your desire to kill something - hell anything - will overcome you, and by the end of the first night, only one of you'll be left standing. We'll find a female blow-up doll, tell whoevers left that she's his cousin, and watch him fall to his death as we toss it down a cliff.

Wow, I didn't know there were still people like you out there ... pretty fascinating, though. Thanks for the laugh!

"Here's a better idea - let's round up all of the biggoted, racist, nazis such as yourself and put you guys in a camp"

Not something I would expect to hear from someone as proudly educated as yourself. Anyone of us could have probably gotten a better education for a $1.50 in late fees from the publc library.

I regret that I had to dumb down the language to that extent, but when you're communicating with someone who only knows insults and hatred ... like they say, when in Rome.

Your criticism is noted, however. I am proud of my education, though, just as you guys should be of your flight training. But I'm a human being first, a scholar second.

Last edited:
Convair,

I dont speak for polsci but you sound like a racisct, fascist, ignorant idiot. We study history so that we dont make mistakes from the past. YOu must have gone to school in the south where there is no diversity and thus, your knowledge about other people is limited.

I dont blame you, i blame your parents.

In convair's defense, I don't think he was necessarily supporting the remarks made by gunslinger (although he may for all I know) but was just calling me out on my use of language.

I'm not a big fan of racial profiling, or restrictive immigration policies, but I can understand why people feel that way, and I respect their opinions. But when you advocate violence against people simply because of some association they have (in this case, simply being Muslim) you definitely cross the line - in fact, you become a terrorist yourself. Though I disagree with searching every Muslim at the airport, I can see why people might feel that way. But claiming that every Muslim is out to kill an American is just blatantly wrong and ignorant, and most people, be they conservative or liberal, know that. I don't speak for convair, but I feel confident that we could agree on that (but let me know if I'm wrong)

polysciguy9 Well I guess there were 8 prior to you.
You should take a vacation to a Muslim country of you're choice. I hear they extend a warm welcome to infadels such as yourself. Maybe a closer look into the Koran may help you, you're local Mosque would be a good place to research.
ME, a NAZI RACIST? you fool ! I hate everyone the same amount !!!!!! I just kill those who threaten my saftey or my freedom. (yours too. )
The fact is I can see I'm in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
You know for you're first long SOLO cross country you could plan a run from Tikurt to say Bagdad there is some mighty fine sightseeing along the Tigris River and gas is real CHEAP !!!
O.K. Champ you have a mighty fine day now YA HEAR !
Gotta go get my cousin she's gonna show me her cotton candy.
And by the way how is detaining Muslims violent? They could stay at you're house just dont forget that they love bacon for breakfast.
IGNORANCE IS BLISS.
Immigration is bringing the ENEMY to you're HOOD. That cool Muslim kid next door is going to blow up the mall where you're family hangs out. How ya gonna feel then Skippy?
Also go look up the definition of terrorist, see if it fits me.

Latest resources

Back