Seniority Calculator

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You lost, get over it.
I don't like your avatar. You might want to check to Nielsen Ratings. That network has very high ratings indicating the majority of people watch it as opposed to the other 2. I'm sure you wanted to know.

Or perhaps God knew that orgamisms could bump together and create life, and knew enough to stay out of the way and allow nature to dictate the progression of life on our planet and in the universe. What kills me is that your average christian nut would rather believe the bible than science in determining the age of the Earth.
Which came first? the chicken or the egg? Let me guess: the chicken but it evolved from a tadpole?:rolleyes:

Let me guess: the chicken but it evolved from a tadpole?:rolleyes:

You would guess wrong. Tadpoles turn into frogs...not chickens.

As long as we're getting all "churchy" I have a relivant story:

I just came off a trip with a guy who was religious. Now I do try hard to keep God and Politics out of the cockpit, but we were getting along great and it did come up a couple times. He is religious and I am an Atheist.

In our conversation he took what he thought to be the middle ground and said he didn't want science out of the classroom, he just wanted "creative design" added. I disagreed but let it go.

But the more I think about it the more it ticks me off. I don't want to stop anyone from believing anything. If you want to worship a golden cow, a 2,000 year old dead guy, or a Popsicle stick who am I to say otherwise? Worship as you please.

But words are powerful. If you don't believe me look at how the GOP turned a very popular "Estate Tax" into a very unpopular "Death Tax". People see Estate and think that doesn't apply to me! Go ahead and tax 'em. But change that one word to Death and now...well...I'm gonna die. I don't want them to tax THAT! ...and the tax is repealed, just like the GOP wanted. More money for the rich. See how words have power.

Creative Design Therory is the exact same thing. Using words they are simply changing "Creation" for "Creative Design". See? It's a theory just like evolution...what's the problem? And my FO bought it with millions of others.

If you want to teach a belief system then by all means do it. I support you. Do it in church on your time. But how dare you try and drill your beliefs into MY KID at school!!

Church is for your Creative Design Theory and school is for science. Know how to tell the difference? Science uses OBSERVATION and EXPERIMENTS. Church uses books written before movable type print was invented or Columbus set sail. Before the Black Plague when people thought the world was flat. In fact several folks were burned for suggesting otherwise.

And if you agree with Palin that the Earth is only 6,000 years old then you should not be a pilot as pilots need rational thought to do their job.

Oh...and I have no idea where to find a seniority calculator.

Last edited:
You would guess wrong. Tadpoles turn into frogs...not chickens.

As long as we're getting all "churchy" I have a relivant story:

I just came off a trip with a guy who was religious. Now I do try hard to keep God and Politics out of the cockpit, but we were getting along great and it did come up a couple times. He is religious and I am an Atheist.

In our conversation he took what he thought to be the middle ground and said he didn't want science out of the classroom, he just wanted "creative design" added. I disagreed but let it go.

But the more I think about it the more it ticks me off. I don't want to stop anyone from believing anything. If you want to worship a golden cow, a 2,000 year old dead guy, or a Popsicle stick who am I to say otherwise? Worship as you please.

But words are powerful. If you don't believe me look at how the GOP turned a very popular "Estate Tax" into a very unpopular "Death Tax". People see Estate and think that doesn't apply to me! Go ahead and tax 'em. But change that one word to Death and now...well...I'm gonna die. I don't want them to tax THAT! ...and the tax is repealed, just like the GOP wanted. More money for the rich. See how words have power.

Creative Design Therory is the exact same thing. Using words they are simply changing "Creation" for "Creative Design". See? It's a theory just like evolution...what's the problem? And my FO bought it with millions of others.

If you want to teach a belief system then by all means do it. I support you. Do it in church on your time. But how dare you try and drill your beliefs into MY KID at school!!

Church is for your Creative Design Theory and school is for science. Know how to tell the difference? Science uses OBSERVATION and EXPERIMENTS. Church uses books written before movable type print was invented or Columbus set sail. Before the Black Plague when people thought the world was flat. In fact several folks were burned for suggesting otherwise.

And if you agree with Palin that the Earth is only 6,000 years old then you should not be a pilot as pilots need rational thought to do their job.

Oh...and I have no idea where to find a seniority calculator.
We do agree on 1 point: the seniority calculator is extinct. If you want theory taught in school you have to teach all rational points of view. It is a crime that evolution is even taught as a science in schools. Creationism has valid evidence backing it up. If you don't want intelligent design taught in the classroom, you had better not want the obsurd theory of evolution taught. If you are "open-minded," you should not be so gullable and believe everything you read from those that hate the idea of a creator that created the universe. I recomend this: he was a former atheist like yourself: It would be a crime to not make sure you have heard all view points. Make sure you are open to ALL evidence, even if the evidence takes you down the path of creative design. Most athiests don't want valid evidence. I hope you are open to ideas that are valid and based on more facts then Darwin had.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Strobel

http://books.google.com/books?id=Wg...resnum=6&ved=0CB0Q6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=&f=false

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=688111496234161611#

What is wrong with his avatar? Conservatives like faux news because all they do is bash anything that comes from left. A liberal could come up with a cure for cancer and faux news would find something wrong with it. The should be felon, rush limbaugh has high ratings also. That does not make what he says correct. He just criticizes anything and everything the dems do. Hell, when the r's had total control of all 3 branches he was still occasionally talking about Clinton. Wtf?

I don't like your avatar. You might want to check to Nielsen Ratings. That network has very high ratings indicating the majority of people watch it as opposed to the other 2. I'm sure you wanted to know.

YEa that is IT. Obama is messing with your Seniority.

What a Bunch Of Morons. When are you people going to understand that as an employee you are at the whim of your employer.

Employer's who are run By Republican capitalist who rape the middle class to keep the Elite Life styles afloat.

Many of these "elite capitalists" have been to school long enough to learn how to string words together and form an actual sentence.

-Damn-are you 9, or just severely learning disabled? I doubt nationalized healthcare will be able to do much for your severe case of stupid.

Just looking for the site that has the statistics. I know a crystal ball doesn’t exist

What statistics? Your question cannot be answered.

10 years ago United was where everyone wanted to be. Today they are sh!t.

10 years ago SWA was avoided like the plague. Now they are the highest paid.

What, specifically, are you looking for? Career progression guesstimates no longer exist.

Gup

All this doesn't matter anyhow!
According to the Mayan calender, December 21, 2012 the world will come to an end!

What statistics? Your question cannot be answered.

10 years ago United was where everyone wanted to be. Today they are sh!t.
Then just imagine what SW will be like in 10 years!

10 years ago SWA was avoided like the plague. Now they are the highest paid.
Just goes to show you that the cream of the crop was hired at SW 10 years ago. {/sarcasm} Also PFT helped bring that cream there!

What, specifically, are you looking for? Career progression guesstimates no longer exist.

Gup
Especially since you nimrods were the catalyst in supporting age 65.
How's that 5 year upgrade working out for you now?

Latest resources

Back