Sell the EAST and WEST

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

critterair2

Whats the chances Parker divides up USAir, sends the east to UAL, combine the West with Jet Blue or Spirit, TPG has old ties to the west. Just a thought

Why JB or Spirit, why not Continental?

Whats the chances Parker divides up USAir, sends the east to UAL, combine the West with Jet Blue or Spirit, TPG has old ties to the west. Just a thought

I have heard this rumor myself. UAL takes East while West and JB combine - that's the theory anyway. I heard that Parker spent some time recently talking with JB's management. Again, just a rumor. I have no idea why East would be better for UAL and how aircraft fleets would eventually be allocated, etc. THIS IS JUST A HUGE RUMOR WITH A LOT OF QUESTION MARKS at this point. Who knows what strategy (or strategery) is being hatched...

Why would they keep the East? European routes? UAL has plenty of those. UAL is already in DC, U at Regan and UAL doesn't want to compete with Southwest at the other USair East hubs. I think UAL would cherry pick the East for a few A330 routes then dump the rest and stay with the West.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back