• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Segrave Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Call someone out there and ask if you don't believe me. It's not like I am trying to mislead anyone. That came from the DO at Segrave.

Oh well then it must be true (sarcasm) :rolleyes:

Wow, Seagrave has popped back up? I was in recurrent class at Simuflite DFW last summer when their first group (15 pilots or so if I remember right) was going through the Hawker 1000 program. I talked with a couple of the old-timer instructors and they said the pay was awful for the airplane.

Since I have a 1000 type I called and spoke with the DO for a while. Pay was baaaaad, First Flight out of new york was paying $25-30k more to starting FO's on the 1000 and $25-30k more for CA's, and they only have 3 vs Seagrave's what, 15?

I don't know anything other that pay so I can't make a judgement, but I have never heard anything positive.

no I haven't seen the ring. Can you rent it at block buster maybe. sounds like a good movie.

Yeah rent it, it's a very good movie. Get it, and pay attention to the first 10 minutes. You'll see me there in the closet dead before I wrote that on the wall :laugh:
Seriously though, good movie. Check it out.

Pegasus job posting

If you look on climbto350, you'll see that Pegasus Elite Aviation is advertising for a DO, Chief Pilot and Hawker captains. They posted the ad on 2-25-08. Pegasus is Segrave... Segrave is Pegasus... Since I interviewed there last September, I think this is the second or third time they have advertised for the DO and CP. Read into that what you will. No, I didn't accept the job.

How on earth can the Feds permit these guys to operate with these openings vacant?

Latest CharterHub still advertises more than a dozen aircraft under Segrave label and Certificate. WTF?

100-1/2

My previous post probably implied that both Pegasus & Segrave operate under the same certificate. I believe that while they both operate under the same roof, they do not share a certificate. Therefore they have seperate DO's and CP's. ........ I think!

What could Seagrave/Pegasus possibly offer its pilots that any fractional couldn't? Better pay than CS/Flex/Netjets? I doubt it. So, why are pilots going there for the Hawker 1000s? They must be offering something to attract pilots? Do they have training bonds for Hawker training? Do they have a better schedule or home-basing?

With 10-15 Hawker 1000s they need a lot of pilots. Why go there and stay if the salary/QOL is so bad?

Latest resources

Back