Seeking Empire Airlines Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

squakalt

Anyone have any scoop on what's going on at Empire other than ATR's parked behind thier hanger in GEG.

I have a friend who was hired a few months ago. I am not sure if they are hiring anytime soon. The ATR's are taking a lot longer to get retro-fitted and probably to get on the certificate. I would like to fly there too. When I talk to him again, I will ask for the latest info.

Thanks

Thanks for the info buzz, Maybe this weekend I'll corner the Caravan guy in LWS and hit him up for some info.

I used to fly part 135 runs into LWS. Who do you fly for?

???Empire???

Actually, Empire would be very lucky to get those ATR's up and running before the end of the year. Only one crew has been sent to training so far:confused: by the time the airplanes come on line those will have to go back for refresher, makes no sense to me either......

No hiring in the near future :( I've heard we are pretty fat on crews now, but sending in a resume could never hurt, I've seen a lot of new faces lately and we were not suppose to be hiring????

Good luck, address the resume to Judy Spelde.

???Empire???

Actually, Empire would be very lucky to get those ATR's up and running before the end of the year. Only one crew has been sent to training so far:confused: by the time the airplanes come on line those two will have to go back for refresher, makes no sense to me either......

No hiring in the near future :( I've heard we are pretty fat on crews now, but sending in a resume could never hurt, I've seen a lot of new faces lately and we were not suppose to be hiring????

Good luck, address the resume to Judy Spelde.

Latest resources

Back