Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

See what happens when you give idiots a "badge"...?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was on the bus with a bunch of TSA agents this morning. Most of them were wearing a TSA polo shirt and tan slacks. They actually looked pretty good. Anyone know if this is another possibility for a future uniform?

So far their uniforms have been airline pilot wanna-be or cop wanna-be costumes. It would be nice to see them wearing something of their own styling.....something that doesn't make them look like part of a circus act.

....something that doesn't make them look like part of a circus act.

TSA dressing in something that makes them look like part of circus act kinda makes sense, doesn't it?

Tub
Stackers of
America

P.S. In YLW a few days ago, I see that the Canadian version of TSA actually installed an automated empty-tub-conveyor belt to send the empties back to the start of the line. Jesus, it's about the easiest damned job in North America, and they had to invest in technology to make it even easier?

Yes they do. They may make the postseason this year, but that will just make the choke job that much more soul crushing for cubs fans. Go Cardinals! :beer:

yeah maybe they should be more like StL and go grab a redheaded steriods player and a alcohlic druggy for a pitcher - then maybe then - they will be world champions

P.S. In YLW a few days ago, I see that the Canadian version of TSA actually installed an automated empty-tub-conveyor belt to send the empties back to the start of the line.

Wow. I am truly speechless.

Latest resources

Back