• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Secondary Search while Jumpseating

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fair enough, I see your point about security questions in general, although this particular question really seems harmless, in my opinion. If somebody asks, "How do you get around the checkpoint," that's a little more serious. Especially since I haven't figured it out yet, either. :D

I guess it's just the TSA that has a special place in my heart. A dark place we don't speak of. :mad:

The security checkpoints are a clever ruse to make the terrorists think security is easy to breach. There are bonuses given based on the degree of ridiculousity they publicly display. Competition is fierce.

00Dog said:
Everytime I jumpseat on AA out of JFK I get that "SSSS" on my boarding pass and proceed to get strip searched at TSA, in uniform. This is the only place this happens. Any ideas?

Your getting your j/s pass at the gate? I have never seen that happen out of JFK. If your in uniform and displaying and ID its a free pass from TSA and that is in their protocol. (Assuming they know their own rules and they usually dont)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back