Second career or just extra income

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

767/757

I am looking to bring on several mortgage originators. Please go to this page and check out our companies cutting edge technology:

https://www.wlgweb.com/Lending/Apply/Emap/FindALoan.aspx?

On this page, virtually anyone can enter the parameters for a mortgage. If you get stuck, click on the green question mark to the right. At the bottom, under filters, leave it blank to see how many different products we have.

We draw bids from one hundred different lenders. Our company did $400 million in loans....last month.

No closing cost loans? No problem.

Nothing down, 100% financing? No problem.

Less than perfect credit? No problem.

Yacht loan? Well, soon that too is no problem (supposed to be available this month).

Business office loan? Soon.

As the mortgage loan originator, when your client selects the product, you click on apply. Takes a few minutes is all. You do an instant credit check and have a pre-approval that fast. The complete application takes a few more minutes.

After the application is submitted, it goes to a loan processor who does the real work: ordering appraisals, title search, etc. You can keep up with the loan progress online. Anywhere there is an internet connection, you can meet with clients. If they have a connection, you can show them this over the phone.

This is a no-brainer for real estate agents (who work in states where dual agency is allowed, which is most states). Pre-approve your client, submit his loan, watch it's progress, and collect the commission. Why refer it to someone else? Be the one-stop shop for your client.

Come to work for me and you can write loans in 29 states, right after you finish your online training (48 in all with some additional licensing requirements). Extra money or a next career, the choice is yours. You're a W-2 employee, with benefits such as medical, 401k, profit sharing and equity ownership.

Send me an email or a PM if you are interested or have more questions

Last edited:
Carl -

This seems like a good place to me. If you don't like it, why'd you open the thread?

For those who are exploring 2nd job options and have read my "business opportunity" post, you may want to join our conference call today. There is a web-cast conference call today at 1pm EST. (If you read this too late, and your interest is piqued, There is another conference call Tuesday morning at 9:30 am EST) I've got a little extra room today so I'll post the log-in instructions here:

paste this link to your browser (I don't know if it works for Mac's) to view the presentation

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/979207549

Meeting Password: RMD

Than call this number to listen in and ask questions at the end:

Conference Call: Dial (641) 497-7310, access code 979-207-549

Meeting ID: 979-207-549

The conference call asks you to announce your presence-but you don't need to.

We discuss the opportunity, the background, the business and the compensation, as well as demonstrating the technology. It takes about 45 minutes.

PM me if you have any other questions.

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I am not sure that I would call these websites due diligence - I do not work for World Finicial Group. No one has ever pressured me for any names or to "recruit."
My company did over $400 million in mortgages in January - nothing MLM about the mortgage business.

Check out the business plan for your self and decide. Call (212) 461-2673 and listen to a busines splan presentation or call into one of the conferences calls and ask as many questions as you would like.

How much is that in commision?That seems like a lot of money.Also do you just write up the loan and the processor actually finds the money and you split the commision?

Last edited:
My mistake. What I ment was thet Global Equity Lending closed $400 milllion in mortgages - in January - not my business. You, as a the one originating loans, are paid roughtly $2,000 for a $200,000 mortgage.

If you want more information and would like to ask more questions, I encourage you to call into the conference call on this comign Tuesday.

World Leaderhsip Group WLG) was founded by Hubert Humphry's who also founded World Marketing Alliance (WMA). Hubert was forced out of the securities business due to a lack of oversight of the associates of WMA. They were doing some illegal stuff and WMA was unable to monitor their "downline associates". The SEC was all over this place so they changed their name to World Finanial Group (WFG). Hubert left and formed WLG. If you look at their websites, they are basically identical. They do not share home offices, but I know that the leaders of WFG are still very very tight with the leaders of WLG.

Within the last few years, you have seen WFG shifting into the mortgage business and coming closer to WLG. I would not be surprised to see these two entities come together to form a financial services company specializing in mortgages and life insurance. They do have limited access to retirement planning but it almost always consists of life or annuity based products. That is why AEGON purchased WFG because they sell lots and lots of VUL products for Western Reserve Live (WRL) which is also owned by AEGON. WFG and basically WLG started off as MLM businesses. They are trying very very hard to transform that image and become a legitimate company. If you are a good salesman and beleive that life and annuity products have a place in the world, you can do very good working for one of these companies. If you don't have that "Amway" personality, don't waste your time.

Having originated mortgages off and on for 15 years, I can testify that there is something rather shady about this. The residential lending industry is full of scumbags that rely on people's ignorance to make a living. I would wager this is one of them. It IS NOT a business that you can be successful in part-time unless you are highly knowledgeable and have a terrific support team.

I have several questions for you 757/767:

What states are you licenesed in? (Several states do not require licenses).

How long have you been originating loans?

What volume have you produced over the last 6 months?

How many originators work for your firm that you have met that have been in the business more than 5 years?

What lenders does your firm work with?

Latest resources

Back