Seattle Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aland504

Hello, does anybody have any suggestions as to jobs in Seattle? I have been talking to a friend who flies for a charter company in Orange County flying King Airs, but I really want to be in Seattle. I have about 1210 TT, 850 Multi, and 820 Turbine. Flew the Beech 1900 for Air Midwest. Anyone know any good companies that would consider me with my time? I also have done 40 hrs in a CRJ FTD, so I am familiar with the "glass" cockpit. Thanks for any input!

Hello, does anybody have any suggestions as to jobs in Seattle? I have been talking to a friend who flies for a charter company in Orange County flying King Airs, but I really want to be in Seattle. I have about 1210 TT, 850 Multi, and 820 Turbine. Flew the Beech 1900 for Air Midwest. Anyone know any good companies that would consider me with my time? I also have done 40 hrs in a CRJ FTD, so I am familiar with the "glass" cockpit. Thanks for any input!

If you don't mind staying in the 1900, Ameriflight has a bunch of them based at BFI. They're usually hiring.

I live/fly in seattle myself, and it seems that corporate jobs are few and far between.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I have thought about Ameriflight. I really want to fly for Horizon, even though its a long upgrade. I really am ok with that even though people don't believe me. My number one is QOL and I don't want to move around. Hoirzon I don't believe is going to be doing hiring anytime soon.

Honestly, as a Horizon pilot, don't hold your breath. WE will be having furloughs in the fall and winter. Amflight might be a good choice but I may be doing that some time in the future.

Just got hired up here and it took me 4 years. You need to get up here and network hard to have a shot. Never give up!

Latest resources

Back