• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seattle-bound flight aborted after eagle strikes engine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Very funny....you changed the quote to suit your homophobic needs. I talk about girls and your obsessed with guys.....Matt Damon in particular. Typical Genital Lee.....

Mookie...remember Mr. Johnie Lane...Canada's hottest stripper!!!

Again, your above post points to something "interesting...." What did you and Mookie do on your "Canadian Adventure" layover? You guys are sooo silly! Enjoy playing the trombone together.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Again, your above post points to something "interesting...." What did you and Mookie do on your "Canadian Adventure" layover? You guys are sooo silly! Enjoy playing the trombone together.

Bye Bye---General Lee

We watched hockey, drank beer and looked at hot naked chics. I'd invite you next time but you'd probably one-up me with a Kiev or Dakar story......oh wait...iceland......now that will be nice!!!!!! Yes, I'm jealous of a General Lee destination.

We watched hockey, drank beer and looked at hot naked chics. I'd invite you next time but you'd probably one-up me with a Kiev or Dakar story......oh wait...iceland......now that will be nice!!!!!! Yes, I'm jealous of a General Lee destination.

General wouldn't take you up on your offer unless you were going to watch figure skating, drink Zima, and talk about Matt Damon's pilot character on "30 Rock."

General wouldn't take you up on your offer unless you were going to watch figure skating, drink Zima, and talk about Matt Damon's pilot character on "30 Rock."

Is that what it takes to ask you out on a date? Sorry, I really don't go that way, even though you fantasize about it.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow! Quite the lame "come back" general. I expected a little more effort than that. BTW, congrats on breaking the 14000 post barrier. I'm sure you'll be up to 15000 in a month or two.

General: Stop.

Wow, you guys are the ONLY guys who do ANY tough flying......GIMME a break pal. And, IF DL does buy you guys, it will be great to see you flying DC9s in DTW. You will be dreaming of those days in Juneau, and instead be flying into Grand Rapids. That WILL be fun to watch. Enjoy!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Actually, I fly for Delta. I flew up in AK before. Yes, I do hope we buy them, then I could get back home.

Oh, and to answer your question. Yes they do tougher flying than you do, have done or will ever do.

Last edited:
Oh, and to answer your question. Yes they do tougher flying than you do, have done or will ever do.

BINGO! Flying in Alaska makes you a stonger, better aviator. <braces for the backlash>

BTW kudos to the crew!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back