• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Seattle Area Pilots

Numba7

Total Time
um..70
Hello,

Sorry to all who have had to read this post in other forums but I gotta ask. I'm looking to hook up with any NW WA pilots interested in sharing XC hood/safety pilot time. Thanks.

alimaui

Total Time
150+
I am at PDX, but willing to drive....and would love to share some time.

PM me with what/when you are what you are wanting to do.

Ali

TurboS7

Total Time
Lucky you. And both of you are luck to be living in the great NW.

C

Chas

Hi

I live in Seattle part year / New York part year (2 weeks in each) place a month plus I will be there 2 weeks straight in july and 3 weeks straight in August and sept 15th to Oct 15th. Let me know if that will work regards Chas

seattle

Total Time
Count me in. Send me a PM to work out the details.

Hey TurboS7,
where abouts are you? I'm out by lake Sammamish (which is Native American for "bum fuxk egypt").

C

Chas

Hey Seattle

I am in the real stix .....Enumclaw A great place to practice flight maneuvers Chas

TurboS7

Total Time
When I was getting my 737 training at Boeing during the off days my wife and I would run around looking at houses. We also spent a lot of time at Mt. Ranier. Enumuclaw was the place that we decided had what we were looking for. Sure beats S.Florida.Sammissih is not bad either, at least I know where that is. I know where Bum F##k Eygpt is too, been there done that.

F/O

Smells like....
Total Time
I'm interested in doing some GA stuff around PDX as well (it's been a while). PM me if you are interested.....