Seattle and New York..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyingdutchman

I'll be taking my girl to New York and Seattle next week. Are there any hotels where I can get a nice (crew) discount ?

I'm a pilot, and I'm Dutch, so yeah I'm a cheap bastard! bite me :)

Thanks in advance!
Ya'll have a good one.

Do you have a crew badge?

Knowing you, Dutchdoor, I think you would be happiest at the YMCA. The pound for your mutt.
XOXO

But seriously

Take the Waterway to Weehawken NJ and stay at the Hilton a block from the ferry landing. Local bars and restaurants close by. Also Lincoln Harbor Marina. The NY Waterway will take you across to mid-town Manhattan and next top the Intrepid Air and Space Museum (It's the big aircraft carrier.). Free busses into town from ferry terminal. Also, grab a cab from Weehaken to neighboring Hoboken, Frank Sinatra's hometown.

In Seattle, we get a rack at the Marriott at South Center, a large shopping mall near SeaTac. Rent a car and drive to Boeing Field and see the Boeing Museum. It is awesome!! Pike Place Market - ride the monorail - Ivar's for clams - ride the ferry to Blakely or Bainbridge Islands - lots to do in Seattle. Have fun!!

Hahaha freaking priceless! I knew you would be one of the first ones to jump in! what took you so long? Did Dennis blow away your Panama city trailer? Where do you have to go now to steal wireless internet? ;)

Thanks for the advice buddy.
FD

Latest resources

Back