Seagrave/Pegasus Elite Sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

In The Wind

FYI go work at the local Prison/Jail to keep you self esteem up. The will screw you then NOT PAY YOU. You are all now warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Care to elaborate? I have heard that they are not pilot friendly and paid low wages however, I had not heard that they also don't pay at all.

Know someone who was laid off and didn´t recieve last pay check owed. nor was he paid for his un-used vacation time when others who were laid off were. Very missed managed. They have a Coast Gaurd Admiral running this disaster. Complete idiot. Spent to much time on a boat with the boys if you know what I mean. The good Pilots keep the company afloat but they are the most hated.

Hmmmm, well, I would act surprised but I hate to lie so I will just say, Im not surprised at much anymore these days...

How many Hawker 1000s are left in Seagrave's fleet? Are they flying much in this economy? Do they fly for one of the big brokers (i.e., Sentient)?

Is it just the bad economy that is keeping pilots there with conditions so bad? Why would people stay?

Here's a side-note question: are the Hawker 1000s in good condition and fun to fly? I have heard it is a pretty reliable and versatile airplane (i.e., excellent range and payload).

Last edited:
Who knows now. When I was there 2 got reposed. If the company's like Sentient new how muck illegal crap they pull they would never use them. Just heard another Captain busted his recurrent check, another one got a violation. Yes thats one of many. It's only a matter of time. I truly feel sorry for the pax on board those jets.

Here's a side-note question: are the Hawker 1000s in good condition and fun to fly? I have heard it is a pretty reliable and versatile airplane (i.e., excellent range and payload).
My friend seems to think it is not a good platform for charter (Says the same about the Hawker 800)

Doesn't have the altitude, range, cargo, or runway performance of comparable airframes like the Citation X or Sovereign. Does have a roomier cabin.

My friend seems to think it is not a good platform for charter (Says the same about the Hawker 800)

Doesn't have the altitude, range, cargo, or runway performance of comparable airframes like the Citation X or Sovereign. Does have a roomier cabin.

Interesting. I saw one recently that flew from Charleston, SC to VNY and you frequently see them flying nonstop NYC-LA area.

Given their age, I doubt they would be super-expensive considering their payload and range versatility. Just a thought...

I've heard Hawkers are fun to fly but I have never flown one myself.

I know a girl who flies for them. She's a great time. Not to hard to get into her britches.

Latest resources

Back