Seagrave Aviation Out Of Kiso

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

msr

ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY. ARE THEIR PILOTS HAPPY? ANY ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT TRAINING ETC... HAD AN INTERVIEW TODAY AND SEEMS TO BE A GOOD COMPANY. ANY COMMENTS GOOD OR BAD WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS!!!!!

If this is Seagrave out of North Carolina, I heard (can not confirm) that the pilots are sometimes pressured to fly in adverse wx. If it is the same company I am thinking of they do have nice equipment such as the Beechjet. I do stress that I can not confirm this. I don't think they have had any accidents but you might be able to learn more by calling the FAA and checking into any complaints.

Good luck and fly safe

Segrave Aviation, Inc.

I know a couple of their pilots. They fly King Airs, CJ, Citation Bravo, Mu300 and Be400s. They were advertising for pilots on AEPS a few months ago. I would look into their policy of going into contaminated runways with their DiamondJets. They've had a couple of over run incidents.

Their pay structure has changed significantly since last year. Used to be a flight hourly rate, now it is a rather low daily rate. Definitely ask around and talk to the pilots before going further. PM if you'd like some more details.

-PJ

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back