SDL Jetstar Gig

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AZ Typed said:
I appreciate all the information. Are we confident that indeed it's NOT Discount Tire who is looking for a Jetstar pilot? If it's the "other" Jetstar hiring - does anyone have any more "inside" info on the job? Thanks guys & gals!

AZT

I don't know if Discount is looking for a F/O, but 65JT might be. I know the Captain on that bird and he's not an old @sshole. I'll give him a call and let him know about this thread.

AZ Typed said:
I appreciate all the information. Are we confident that indeed it's NOT Discount Tire who is looking for a Jetstar pilot? If it's the "other" Jetstar hiring - does anyone have any more "inside" info on the job? Thanks guys & gals!

AZT

I think it would be pretty interesting to fly a Jetstar (especially if it had some modern avionics like FMS, etc.). You certainly don't see many of those anymore... Of course, living in SDL would be nice too.

johnsonrod said:
I think it would be pretty interesting to fly a Jetstar (especially if it had some modern avionics like FMS, etc.). You certainly don't see many of those anymore... Of course, living in SDL would be nice too.

Living in SDL is really nice. It's such a beautiful city. Arizona in general is a great place (I know some can't handle the summer heat). SDL is an awesome airport to call home. Thier are many unique aircraft (i.e. Jetstar) and car collectors would love the array of vehicles wandering the streets of Scottsdale.

The Jetstar is definitely a sweet bird, if only counting looks. I don't know much about the plane outside of it's style, but it sure is a "head-turner."

AZT

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back