Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Scumbag DFW part 91 pilot needs to have his arse kicked.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bill is entitled to provide his services for any fee he desires, including no charge or paying someone to fly their airplane.

That said, if I lived in the Dallas area I would make it my business to find Bill's last name. That way, if I encountered him later I would do what I could to make sure he remains at his current pay scale.

PacoPollo said:
I dont see anything wrong with that. He is a good friend of mine.

Since you don't see anything wrong with that, help your friend market his skills and post his full name.

Gents:

Please take some time and read some of Paco's other posts. I have not read a single post that he has made that has contributed to anything on any discussion. It's hard to make a worthwhile contribution to a PROFESSIONAL PILOT discussion board when you are not a professional pilot.

Paco is a poser, nothing more.

You contribute nothing.

Discussion Removed from General section

This thread was also on the general section and was removed.

I might add that many of you who agree with this guy got you butts kicked by myself and others.

To bad his name is known and can be had if you pm me.

Good Luck.

Btw...

BTW for those that missed it:

1. He is a Retired (RETARDED) Airline Pilot.
2. His name and numbers can be had due anothers hard work.

Peace.

A pound of feathers or a pound of rocks?

135fr8r said:
Let's all look this guy up, give him a call, and tell him what a scumbag loser he is, and what a disgrace to our profession he is.

Not trying to stir the pot, but who's worse, this clown flying for free in DFW, or the thousands of Regional pilots who actually PAID for their jobs in the early to late 1990's?

:confused:

Most of did NOT Pay anything...

Listen Up, you are military. You even paid for your training butt head. You volunteered into the military just Like I did (though I did not fly).

I am proud of ya' but you are off base. And, fed a bunch of crap from your AA buddies who would not know the truth if it hit them in the face.

I was AE for about 6 years. I paid for nothing to be at the regional airlines. While others did. Not all or even some of us did that route. So get of your soap box.

(BTW, I got hired at AE with over 4000 hours. I know Military guys with barely 1200 hours getting hired at AA at that time. And, no you are not better. Try luckier.)

While there are some who did...we know who they are. And, they are treated accordingly.

If you would like to cry some more call the Gulfstream Academy and ask for there program to get you into the CRJ at Pinnacle.

Oh, while I am at it....If AA had made one senority list this would not be a problem. But, AA pilots think they are the best in the business. Right, sure and pigs don't stink.

This industry needs to be shaped from the top to the bottom. Not from the bottom to the top like it is now.

So stop preaching and get your AA buddies to start shape-ing things from there ends. Or you'll be flying RJ's (hold it the F100 is a RJ) very soon.

And, yes the Retired AA or Delta Airlines Captain is worse. He knows better and has means to which to feed himself and then cuts the throats of those trying to feed themselves. Therefore, allowing those who can't get work (because of him) to reach to the regionals. And the regionals know this and so does main line. Management has set up these schools to feed the regionals with unskilled labor for a unskilled labor prices.

Understand?

Latest resources

Back