Screw Wal-Mart, Shop Target !!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They both suck

Funny how Target doesn't allow solicitations (bell ringers) yet their cashiers ask me every time if I'd like to save 10% on my purchase by applying for a Target Credit Card, even on a $5 purchase. Anti-Salvation F'ing credit profit seeking dip$hits.

BenderGonzales said:
No sir. The following comment makes you sound like an elitist, arrogant, snob.

"I refuse to support the white-trash lifestyle that Wal-Mart festers and breeds."

It's an odd attitude for a commuter F/O to have. But I guess as long as you put on a uniform you can PRETEND you're white-collar.

The white-trash lifestyle has nothing to do with income level or the type of job one holds.

Fly2Scuba said:
Funny how Target doesn't allow solicitations (bell ringers) yet their cashiers ask me every time if I'd like to save 10% on my purchase by applying for a Target Credit Card, even on a $5 purchase. Anti-Salvation F'ing credit profit seeking dip$hits.

Yeah! You tell 'em! How dare they want profit!

YEAH!!

Wal-Mart says Merry Christmas is "Politically Incorrect". WTF? Nothing like catering to the 10% of Americans who don't worship Christmas and screw the rest of us with low dollar crap made in Taiwan.

flyinlow67 said:
Nothing like catering to the 10% of Americans who don't worship Christmas and screw the rest of us with low dollar crap made in Taiwan.
Yep, good thing that the items for sale in other department stores are high-quality and not made in China.

At least until said department stores go out of business. Good luck finding a coffee maker, a TV, a cheese grater that's NOT made in China.

Last edited:
This whole "merry Christmas" / "Happy Holidays" thing has gotten out of hand.

Any global company that doesn't acknowledge other faiths is taking a chance at offending those consumers.

"Happy Holidays" recognizes all of the wintertime celebrations.

"Merry Christmas" recognizes one.

-Bender
(celebrates X-Mas, but not Christmas)

Latest resources

Back