Screw Freedom

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RP170 said:
It's all in the name. They should have come up with another certificate and not use the old Freedom name if they don't want to be associated with the old alter ego Freedom.

How is that the pilots fault? JO kept the cert. alive for this very reason. Mesa has now displaced all of the ERJ guys (not one of which was an original freedom guy to the freedom cert.) but, oh yea your right the pilots should have demanded a name change I’m sure JO would have done it out of the goodness of his heart.

JO doesn't care if its associated with the alter ego or not in fact he is proud of it.

We have a winner!

RP170 said:
. They should have come up with another certificate and not use the old Freedom name if they don't want to be associated with the old alter ego Freedom.

BING BING BING BING!

Stupidest post ever!

"They" should have come up with another certificate? Who? The pilots? (uh, outside our paygrade) Management? (why, it costs millions to get a cert up and running . . . Freedom was perfectly viable)

Freedom is 100% ALPA, and has absolutely nothing to be ashamed about. Anyone who gives a freedom pilot any crap should be told he's/she's an arsehole and a moron.

Well people are already calling us scabs on the radio. Such misinformed morons.

pilot772 said:
How is that the pilots fault? JO kept the cert. alive for this very reason. Mesa has now displaced all of the ERJ guys (not one of which was an original freedom guy to the freedom cert.) but, oh yea your right the pilots should have demanded a name change I’m sure JO would have done it out of the goodness of his heart.

JO doesn't care if its associated with the alter ego or not in fact he is proud of it.

Did I say it was the pilot's fault? I'm just saying conclusions will be drawn by people that aren't well informed about the old vs. new Freedom since the same name is being used.

Moron...

RP170 said:
Did I say it was the pilot's fault? I'm just saying conclusions will be drawn by people that aren't well informed about the old vs. new Freedom since the same name is being used.

That's certainly what you implied, since you continued "if THEY don't want to be associated with the old alter ego Freedom."

Who would that "they" be? Other than the pilots, no one cares about negative associations... Certainly Management don't care... They love FreeDum and see it as a bright beacon of their POWER over the pilots.

So yeah, you did blame it on the pilots!

AND, as you have so deftly illustrated by your posts, Lots of people are idiots! But that doesn't make their stupidity true. The existence of erroneous "conculsions" do not justify stupid comments like you're making. And by stupid I mean your suggestion that Freedom not be used by management because it has bad associations for pilots. Huh?

Rather than encouraging stupidity, why don't you come over to the side trying to shed a little wisdom, knowledge and enlightenment on the world? Remember, if you've nothing intelligent to say, just don't say anything!

Not in so many words . . .

RP170 said:

No, but it's kinda like the mainline guys coming in here and blaming all the regionals for their woes. They "don't blame the pilot's", but definitely imply that we should all quit so they can start flying CRJ's.

It just amaze me how one stupid pointless message can start a 2 pages thread in only 2 days...

Buck

El Ocho said:
That's certainly what you implied, since you continued "if THEY don't want to be associated with the old alter ego Freedom."

Who would that "they" be? Other than the pilots, no one cares about negative associations... Certainly Management don't care... They love FreeDum and see it as a bright beacon of their POWER over the pilots.

So yeah, you did blame it on the pilots!

AND, as you have so deftly illustrated by your posts, Lots of people are idiots! But that doesn't make their stupidity true. The existence of erroneous "conculsions" do not justify stupid comments like you're making. And by stupid I mean your suggestion that Freedom not be used by management because it has bad associations for pilots. Huh?

Rather than encouraging stupidity, why don't you come over to the side trying to shed a little wisdom, knowledge and enlightenment on the world? Remember, if you've nothing intelligent to say, just don't say anything!

Another one of Mesa's finest who knows it all has spoken.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back