• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Scotts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the help everyone. I guess I should have been more clear, there info is not on NBAA website. I have their contact info, but I was just wondering what aircraft they had and how many. I friend of mine flys into CMH a lot and noticed their office space and got us wondering. Thanks

54fighting--I'm afraid your avatar is in vain. Or, should I say: You're avatar is in vein... :(

;)
TC

Did I spell something wrong again somewhere???? I typed it on the iPad and besides, G200 was harassing me, so I blame everything on him :laugh:

They're always in the green.

Don't know about that....been using their fertilizer on my lawn for 3 seasons now, still looks like sh*t. (the owner before me was a railroad conductor-didnt take care of the lawn)

Maybe I'll have to try Pennington's this year.....

Don't know about that....been using their fertilizer on my lawn for 3 seasons now, still looks like sh*t. (the owner before me was a railroad conductor-didnt take care of the lawn)

No...try "Expert" available at Walmart...Very affordable, better than Scott's Lawn Builder. If you live down south do not use the weed and feed...Lawn builder only...Spray the weeds...Save your St Augustine grass.

You have a bad lawn for 3 years and blame it on fertilizer or the previous owner? Are you saying railroad conductors are notorious for abusing their lawns or inferring they don't have automatic sprinklers to water while they are away? Were talking grass here. Decent soil, appropriate grass species for your area/"zone" and sufficient water. Mow weekly then pull out a lawn chair and enjoy a beer or two.

No offense - just having a little fun - but we are talking grass. For a couple of years I drank the fertilizer Kool-Aid. Slightly greener grass but it grew twice as fast - and does not maintain the manicured look due to fast growing grass... If you want really green grass and want to mow your lawn 2/3 times a week, add just nitrogen - fun times...

You have a bad lawn for 3 years and blame it on fertilizer or the previous owner? Are you saying railroad conductors are notorious for abusing their lawns or inferring they don't have automatic sprinklers to water while they are away? Were talking grass here. Decent soil, appropriate grass species for your area/"zone" and sufficient water. Mow weekly then pull out a lawn chair and enjoy a beer or two.

No offense - just having a little fun - but we are talking grass. For a couple of years I drank the fertilizer Kool-Aid. Slightly greener grass but it grew twice as fast - and does not maintain the manicured look due to fast growing grass... If you want really green grass and want to mow your lawn 2/3 times a week, add just nitrogen - fun times...

Yes, I am saying that railroad conductors are f'n morons when it comes to lawn maintenance. I guess he worked midnights and didnt have time to take care of it, according to the neighbor next door. Never aerated, overseeded, de-thatched, fertilized, weed or crabgrass controlled. Once that $chitts established, it's tough to get rid of. Not to mention all the grub damage to the lawn when I inherited it, and then the plants and flowers once they became Japanese beetles.

Seriously, it's just because he was a lazy fock and not a conductor. But it has taken way more effort than it should to have a nice green, weed and grub free yard. If he was a regional pilot and couldn't afford the stuff, I'd understand. But this guy was making some bank, we still get ads from his Mercedes dealer in the mail.

Anyhow, the Scott's hasnt helped much.....

If you enjoy maintaining a lawn on your days off -- get a life.

You know they make mexicans for that?

:)

In lieu of quality fly fishing streams near me, a nice looking yard is all I've got. ;)

...besides, all the f'in mail-order shops have been out of my 6.5mm bullets for MONTHS now, and the 260 is growing restless...

In lieu of quality fly fishing streams near me, a nice looking yard is all I've got. ;)

...besides, all the f'in mail-order shops have been out of my 6.5mm bullets for MONTHS now, and the 260 is growing restless...

Solution -- buy more guns!

or...start casting your own? Be ready for the impending Armageddon?

Relying on the online stores is no excuse my son.

:eek:

BTW - ableammo.com shows some in stock as of 1108am Eastern time.

This what you shoot?

http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=119581

Latest resources

Back