scheduling programs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TRBojet

Just a general question for anyone out there: What flight crew scheduling programs do you use? I was looking for a cost-effective program that would be better to use than a simple emailed Excel spreadsheet. Does anyone use the one CAMP offers? Likes, dislikes?

Thanks in advance.

We have PFM and I'm NOT a fan! I'd like to know about the CAMP program as well. We're currently looking for another provider.

FOS works great. Excel format and easy to use. We've been using it in a 5 aircraft format an havent had a issue since we started using it around mid-2000.

FOS works great. Excel format and easy to use. We've been using it in a 5 aircraft format an havent had a issue since we started using it around mid-2000.

FOS? Did you say FOS?

:crying:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
:crying:

I agree with bertengineer. I am recommending the Airplane Manager program to our company. It looks simple to use and I like that it is web-based. I think the price seems reasonable for what they give you, which is actually more than we need for our Pt 91 dept. I was impressed after watching some of their tutorials. Any comments on this one?

Latest resources

Back