• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Scenic vs. ACC vs. Great Lakes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
all the guys talking about lakes are spot on....i left lakes this past dec after having been there for 1 1/2 yrs or so....had a blast....i was low time like yourself when i got hired there, had the opportunity to upgrade as soon as i hit ATP mins...i past on upgrade b/c i had my opportunity for my dream job and to get back home, however, everyone that was in my new hire class went through upgrade and are now over 600 pic and climbing fast....
pay was rough, you learn how to stretch a dime, but the cool thing is, everyone you fly with is doing the same thing....some of my best friends were made at that company drinking piss whisky and laughing at all the bull$hit you got through....but the flying.....the reason you are doing this job in the first place cannot be beat....where else in the country can you get a good balance of ifr and vfr....i'm wrapping up training at my new company and i feel so far ahead of the game due to the training and flying i had done at lakes.....
its a great feeling as you smoke past all the rjs and big boys holding the barber pole to 3mi out......

Latest resources

Back