Scan Eagle UAV job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LAFrequentflyer

I got an interview with www.insitu.com to be a field service rep / engineer on their Scan Eagle UAV program. Anyone here doing that or has interviewed? Would appreciate some feedback on what the interview will involve.

Also, pay while deployed , bonuses (if any), etc...

Thanks,
LAFF

good luck man,

plz PM about how it goes

Looks like I have to wait until I am back in the USA before they will push forward on this. I'm deployed out here to Iraq with the AF. So they don't want to do anything until after I'm back and retirement is in sight. Mid 09 at the earliest.

I'm also considering getting the rest of the ratings and applying to General Atomics.

Seems UAVs will be a growth industry. I can always buy my own small c-152 or CFI to fly 'real' planes...

-LA

Well good luck man and stay safe. I have my app in with GA since Oct. and haven't even gotten a bite

Do you have a current / active security clearance? They may be screening / hiring based on that alone. I forget the $$$ figure but when a company has to pay for one they are leary - big financial / time risk on their part.

Keep updating and if you need a job send resume to insitu and see what happens.

Thanks for the support.

-LAFF

No i don't, thats the main reason i know.

Can you get into reserves to get a clearance? I would. That security clearance is proving to be the golden ticket for me - glad I got that on my resume.

-LAFF

ya i'm thinking bout it. i mean i just got out of college and trying to flight instruct so i mean i got some time to figure out what i really want to do. but if i get too bored i'll probably go reserves

Things are getting exciting. May have the option of going to UPT with the AF. I'll keep you posted but if you're just spinning your wheels as a CFI go see the military recruiters and get yourself to OTS!!!

-LAFF

in the process of joining the guard right now. so i'm already a head of you. lol. you know what unit you'd be with and what equipment you'd be flying?

whens your upt date?

Latest resources

Back