Scam Alert!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CWGrizwald

Apologies if this has already been posted. This or a similar e-mail has been talked about for a week or two on another board, and I got it forwarded to me today by a friend who thought he was helping me out. In any case, it seems to be a phishing scam, use caution if you get it. As always, never give out personal info unless you know the recipient.

You have received this email because you are listed in the contract pilot section of http://www.bizjetjobs.com. Please see original message below.
Sender Name:Mark FrankSender Email:[email protected] Phone:447024028665
Message:Hello, My name is Capt. Mark Frank, i work with LuckyJets Private Jet Company located in United Kingdom. I came across your profile and decided to mail you regarding a job offer. We are seeking for crew member. If you are interested send me a mail along with your resume, license obtained including your SPL PPL, CPL, ATP Hope to hear from you soonest. Best Regards Capt. Mark Frank

If you are dumb enough to respond to that, you deserve to be scammed. You'd think they'd be able to use proper English though, that wouldn't make it so obvious.

Latest resources

Back