SCAB List @ Polar / Atlas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KSUPILOT

Got a call for a phone interview at Polar. If I was to be hired now would I be put on the Scabr list?

Never hurts to interview. If hired just be ready to be fired if you choose to stick with your brothers and strike since you will be on probation. If you are hired and choose to keep working during the strike, plan on a career of misery.

CF

Hey where is 410Dude? Did he finally learn to shut his friggin' pie hole?

KSUPILOT said:
Got a call for a phone interview at Polar. If I was to be hired now would I be put on the Scabr list?

Are you sure it wasn't Atlas? They put an ad on climbto350 today and are looking to hire a bunch. Polar is in the process of firing people, so I doubt they would be calling. What was the persones name that called?

furloughfodder said:
Are you sure it wasn't Atlas? They put an ad on climbto350 today and are looking to hire a bunch. Polar is in the process of firing people, so I doubt they would be calling. What was the persones name that called?

Exactly.

Polar isn't hiring. Atlas is. Two different companies under one umbrella. The umbrella just decided that one is not profitable and the other is. Interview at the other.

They are both ALPA. Which means .... nothing is going to happen.

Do it!!

ironspud said:
Exactly.

Polar isn't hiring. Atlas is. Two different companies under one umbrella. The umbrella just decided that one is not profitable and the other is. Interview at the other.

They are both ALPA. Which means .... nothing is going to happen.

Do it!!

Are the fired Polar people not being offered slots at Atlas or at least given hiring preference?

Next one...............

Last edited:
To Polar/Atlas: Our time is now! Our MEC's are united and we should be united!
Stay the course and stand together!:mad:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back