Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Say it with Me...CA...CCAAC....CACTUS!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last time I check the Nic. award was accepted and on the desk of the CEO. How is the dream DOH list going, why so long to organize and present, are you not ready for the response from upper management?

Why are you upset? With LOA 93 you should be thankful for every extra minute. Just one more case of Cactus putting money in your pocket. Typically ungrateful East reaction.

Yeah? I've never heard a "thank you" from any of you for the profit sharing we turned over. No thanks for the actual profits, either.

Yeah? I've never heard a "thank you" from any of you for the profit sharing we turned over. No thanks for the actual profits, either.

Thanks for sharing the profit sharing with us.

Can you prove the profits came exclusively from the east side of the operation? Which side was expensed with the merger costs?

Have you viewed the recent Crew News videos from CLT? It looks like the east owes the west a big thanks for the expeditious handling of the merger to stave off your certain liquidation.

OH MY GOD !!! This is horrible!!! As we all know what a pilot says when pushing the transmit button in the cockpit is EVERYTHING. Now all my friends will point and laugh at me whenever I go out...this must not happen. Just think, we wasted all our time with that stupid meaningless list that only determines when and how long I'll be furloughed, when I upgrade to Captain and what kind of schedules I'll have when we could have been using all our resources to fight this injustice. Woe is me......HELPPPPP!

Noone argues the importance of seniority.
We just argue that longevity does not automatically give you seniority in a merger. (If that were the case- why is the seniority of a new hire virtually identical to the last furloughed guy who has 10 years in? Why are there longtime captains who are separated by a few years from FO's who are nowhere close to holding captain?) They are two completely different concepts and should be treated as such.

Nic agreed and his reasons are not as simpleton as yours.

Your reward for longevity is your topped out pay, which is more valuable than you say it is.

Latest resources

Back