Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dizel8

Douglas metal
Okay, perhaps a bit of an exaggeration, but this lady certainly puts things into perspective and no doubt, she is a brilliant thinker.

Take a look at the videos, if nothing else, one might become a bit more knowledgeable about what can be done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MVwL2PcCG8

This women know her sh*t. Problem is everyday Americans don't realize how to do this or would resist a change. It all boils down to education before people can understand the meaning of how to live economically. You want to see a change start it at the grade school level. History repeats itself and always will.

People like her are swept under the rug. Nobody will want to listen until it's too late.

Change is coming. Somebody please let me know when it gets here.

Skyward80

Congressmen and Senators

I've already sent the link to my Congressman (Jimmy Duncan) and Senators Corker and Alexander(TN).
Assuming they know how to open a link and have the attention span to watch all 7 segments and accept what this woman says, maybe they will spread the word. Who am I kidding. If it won't help them get re-elected, they could give a crap.

I've already sent the link to my Congressman (Jimmy Duncan) and Senators Corker and Alexander(TN).
Assuming they know how to open a link and have the attention span to watch all 7 segments and accept what this woman says, maybe they will spread the word. Who am I kidding. If it won't help them get re-elected, they could give a crap.

Yeah, and the Exxon-Mobil and Chevron lobbyists sitting in the Congressman's office swilling 12-y.o. scotch at 1 pm are getting a good chuckle out of it, too.

Boy, how'd we get so cynical, Bud? Oh, now I remember--we've lived for more than 30 years. ;)

On topic: This should be required viewing for anyone in college--actually anyone voting.

If you've noticed, the price of oil has dropped and no one is too interested in alternative fuels. Just like in the 70's. OPEC increased production and we went back to sleep.

The transfer of wealth continues unabated.

We'll see if the incoming President can keep us awake long enough to start the development of alternative energy programs.

TC

I just spent an hour watching all 7 parts of Anne Korin's commentary on foreign Oil. What a smart Lady! She really puts it in perspective and I hope that this whole initiative picks up some major momentum. Heres another link that I found that is definitely worthy of a look and tied in with Anne. I already signed on and sent my elected officials the email letter.

http://www.setamericafree.org/

Just remember that Congress doesn't act, they react. The more on board the better for us all in the long run. This is an investment into our whole families future and future generations to follow.

I watched all 7 clips and that is one smart lady. That is well worth your time to watch and really puts things into perspective.

Latest resources

Back