Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FracCapt

Clown punchers, unite!
Does anybody have an email contact for the CP at Saudi Aramco, or whoever I would get a resume to? I tried faxing it to them a couple times, but got errors each time I tried to send it(from 2 different fax machines). Thanks

I submitted via that link already, but I'm assuming(maybe incorrectly) that resumes going to that link go to a different location than the fax number listed on the job posting. I'd like to be able to send it directly to that location, as well. I'll have to try the fax again today and see if it works.

Did you interview a couple years ago? If so, how did it go? Were you offered the position? I'm curious as to what, exactly, their starting salary is. I know they say it's "comparable to the same position in the US" plus an expat bonus, up to $29,000(untaxable), plus several other bonuses.

I flew for Saudi Aramco from 1997-1999. Start pay for an F/O is around 78K tax free. I was hired as a B-737-200 F/O. They now have 5 B737NG. They also have 3 HC-8's, 2DHC-6's, 2 GIV's, 2 Hawkers, 1 CE-500, 1 767(Houston based), 2 AirTractors. They also have a bunch of Helos. We had an American CP but now all the management is Saudi mostly. I enjoyed my stint there. Pprune has some links.

Latest resources

Back