Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

brett

An office with a view
SATSair is looking for pilots in the southeast. We're experiencing lots of growth. Fun flying with new SR22s; good Q/O/L and descent pay. Great company to work for. Main base is in Greenville, SC with some out-bases. Mins are 1500 TT, 100 INS, 100 Night + IFR 135 minimums.

PM if you're interested and I'll put you in touch.

Advertising Not Needed

brett said:
SATSair is looking for pilots in the southeast. We're experiencing lots of growth. Fun flying with new SR22s; good Q/O/L and descent pay. Great company to work for. Main base is in Greenville, SC with some out-bases. Mins are 1500 TT, 100 INS, 100 Night + IFR 135 minimums.

If things were as good as you claim them to be,then NO advertising on this website would be necessary!!!

Hmmmm. Why do we have a Jobs Posting forum then? I guess all the jobs posted here are no good because they are, "advertised"?

I found out about SATSair from someone on this board. I like the job, it lets me live where I want, it's a fun job, and it pays the bills.

Have a nice day.

- Brett

Last edited:
Kingair1181 said:
What's the pay, how many days off per month, how many hrs do you fly a month, ect? Thanks

Yeah, what king asked???

Well I had dinner with one of their pilots a few months ago in FL somewhere and he said he making 40K I believe and that was only after 6 months or something like that. I was floored because that what I was making at the time and being at my company for 4 years and typed and flying an XP. A real XP too not one of those new baby XP's that Raytheon decided to makeup.

Cautious

brett said:
Hmmmm. Why do we have a Jobs Posting forum then? I guess all the jobs posted here are no good because they are, "advertised"?

I found out about SATSair from someone on this board. I like the job, it lets me live where I want, it's a fun job, and it pays the bills.

Have a nice day.

- Brett

How much involvment does Rhino Aviation @ GMU have with this outfit?? Or are they completely divorced from SATSAir??? The Mgmt at Rhino Aviation are a bunch of CROOKS. If SATSAir is divorced totally from Rhino Aviation then mgmt might be OK,if not we are talking BOTTOMFEEDER !!!!

Last edited:
SATSair Hiring Update

New info on bases:

Just talked to the Chief Pilot. We are hiring pilots NOW for Atlanta; Charleston, SC; Myrtle Beach; Manassas, VA; Birmingham, AL; and Raleigh Durham, NC.

In addition, possible expansion bases in the near future in Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Mississippi.

brett said:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back