SATSair Air Taxi Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
brett said:
SATSair is looking for pilots in the southeast. We're experiencing lots of growth. Fun flying with new SR22s; good Q/O/L and descent pay. Great company to work for. Main base is in Greenville, SC with some out-bases. Mins are 1500 TT, 100 INS, 100 Night + IFR 135 minimums.

PM if you're interested and I'll put you in touch.

Just wondering, does "descent" pay mean in goes down?

G-force said:
How much involvment does Rhino Aviation @ GMU have with this outfit?? Or are they completely divorced from SATSAir??? The Mgmt at Rhino Aviation are a bunch of CROOKS. If SATSAir is divorced totally from Rhino Aviation then mgmt might be OK,if not we are talking BOTTOMFEEDER !!!!

According to a press release I read on the net, CIRRUS owns SATSAir now. was dated 4 Nov. 2005.

I might consider it if they'd open a base here in OK, and if the pay was a little better. I make more than that flying pipeline patrol right now.

I fly all over OK and TX. As far as I know, we arent looking for anyone in this area right now, but we've got some bids out on some new lines, and may be putting some new guys on in the near future.

I fly all over OK and TX. As far as I know, we arent looking for anyone in this area right now, but we've got some bids out on some new lines, and may be putting some new guys on in the near future.

I sure do hope so, I had an interview with these folks a while back. I also asked about TX bases. I was told that the company is hoping to expand to the West more. I sure do hope so, it seems like a good gig.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back