• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Sas

STREAKS

Skin and Steel
Total Time
Any info on Southern Air Systems out there? A/C bases, qol, etc...
Mucho apreciatto!

PA31Ho

Total Time
>2500
a good buddy of mine just got hired there... out of Tampa, Fl but have bases everywhere of course... i'll let you know how helikes it once he's been there for a while. he'll be flying out of a city just north of chicago. he's flying pic on the lear 60

flyinloki

R.I.P. Dan and Terry
Total Time
Any updates?

Hey PA31Ho just wondering if you have any updates on how your buddy likes SAS. Just got a call from their chief and wodering if hes doing all right there. They told me benefits after 90 days and training at simuflight.

TimsKeeper

Registered Abuser
Total Time
To be honest, over the past couple years I haven't heard anything positive about this company on any forum I've visited.

Dutch1

Total Time
Southern Air

Southern Air Sucks!! There is nothing good about it. The best thing I ever did was leave that place. The pay was a joke, and the pilots have zero experience. An accident waiting to happen. Their maintenance is so bad that is border line rediculous. A two year old could do a better job on those planes.