• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SAPA president election

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I voted for Mark. I've flown with him and respect his opinion. If you're wondering who to vote for.... VOTE FOR MARK.

I have been with this company for many years. I have known Bill for all of those years. I will vote for him, not because I know him, but because I trust him to tell me the truth. I am not saying MN wont, but I KNOW Bill will. He was involved in SAPA in the old days when they actually got something done. Please give him the chance to make SAPA matter again.
Thank you.

One thing to remember

SkyNation.

Back to the thread...sorry again...the current president only has 2 votes out of about 200 who particpated in an informal poll! I guess they let him vote twice!

Or it was one of the guys who remembered the lighting fast response during the eight hour bottle to throttle debacle. Thanks SAPA for preserving my quality of life with that one. Really!

BTW- Any IPA wrapped in a non-descript package, addressed to me, and left in the crew lounge fridge can greatly influence how I vote :)

Or it was one of the guys who remembered the lighting fast response during the eight hour bottle to throttle debacle. Thanks SAPA for preserving my quality of life with that one. Really!

BTW- Any IPA wrapped in a non-descript package, addressed to me, and left in the crew lounge fridge can greatly influence how I vote :)

The 8-12 hour deal was SAD. Not because it was in violation of the CPM but because of the outcry of pilots whinning about not being able to drink right up to the VERY last moment of the 8 hour rule. It wasn't SAPA that fixed it, it was the hundreds of pilot who called BH. If we could get half that response for crap that really matters, we'd be sitting pretty and not bitching so much. Saddly the only thing that gets this pilot group all fired up is alcohol.

On that note, a six pack of Sierra Nevada will sway my vote.....

The results

Voter turnout: 1018 out of 2470 eligible voters (41.2%)
Mark Nolin: 359 votes (35.3%)
Bill Schlueter: 357 votes (35.1%)
Jim Black: 183 votes (18%)
Dave Alden: 68 votes (6.7%)
Bob Donohoe: 51 votes (5%)

Voter turnout: 1018 out of 2470 eligible voters (41.2%)
Mark Nolin: 359 votes (35.3%)
Bill Schlueter: 357 votes (35.1%)
Jim Black: 183 votes (18%)
Dave Alden: 68 votes (6.7%)
Bob Donohoe: 51 votes (5%)

Great turn-out....NOT!

I was pulling for Schlueter myself.

Latest resources

Back